Monday 12 September 2011

CNN EXCLUSIVE:HOT KAUSHA WANTS TO KISS PRINCE ROSE WHEN SHE MEETS HIM;AMRUTHA IS GLAD

i finished my last report on a good note and i wrote none of a.vimal's planned 9 heroines will say no to star opposite prince rose.i asked my team to have me their numbers and so far i talked with 2 of them..kausha and amrutha valli.kausha,who is currently shooting in germany reacted with amazement when i told her about it.she told me to pinch her over phone and told me she'd do the movie for free if she gets the offer.she even has a wish.she wants to kiss him and wants he to give him autograph on her tattooed-thighs!! i also had a talk with amrutha valli.she talked to me from ENGLAND and couldnot believe her ears when i gave her the news.she reminded me that how prince rose and archana gupta storm blinded her two years ago.she said she would be happy to star opposite him.well it is a well known fact in tamil film industry that amrutha would always be thankful to prince rose for whatever she is today.CNN.COM/EDITION