Wednesday 21 September 2011

SONIA SHENOY FINDS PRINCE ROSE SEXY BUT VERY ADORING

here is a news piece.canadian rock sex bomb prince rose makes the girls mad for him everywhere he goes and the laest VICTIM is my cnn sister channel cnbc tv18 india and asia pacific mate sonia shenoy.the most glamarous news anchor of india ,sonia, is head over heels for prince rose.yesterday she shared her experience with me when she first got a chance to meet the canadian icon.she said "i am always a big fan prince rose since my school days in usa and england.my pals were mad too.but i was pixie lott!he is sexy,cute and i had lost my nights for him.i always wanted to see him.".and it was very ironic how she saw him first time.she was in canada and saw him live at a concert and was in tears when she got her dreams become reality to see this star.she could not believe her eyes that she watching her hero face to face for whom people die to get a glimpse of..she finds prince rose sexy but adorable.watch my tea time talk with her on CNN EVE TALK tuesday 1300gmt.CNN WORLD.